Quote of the Day: “Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.”
Well, this isn’t exactly true. But it’s a meme I got from the Kat House and I thought I would play along.
They ARE 5 Posts that are potentially embarrassing but not ones I wish I never written, evidenced by the fact that most of them on on my sidebar under “Entry Hall of Fame.”
I guess I have to list the top five posts I wish I had never written, along with the reasons I regret them so here ya have it. Look away, Mother.
I will go beyond the rules right out of the gate by throwing three into one of my spots because they all have to do with Sarah McLachlan:
1. Sarah concert: Might as well go for gold right away. This might be the most embarrassing thing I have ever done. I groan when I think about it even today.
1a. Sarah Tickets: I might have got a LITTLE to excited about getting Sarah McLachlan tickets. MAYBE.
1b. Sarah album: The final shot of this Sarah hatrick has to do with my reaction one morning at finding out Sarah was coming out with a new CD.
2. Easter thievery: The only saving grace I have with this one was that I was a punk kid at the time.
3. Medical woes: a list like this isn’t complete unless there are testicles involved.
4. Music preferences: I never heard the end of this. You put your entire collection of MP3s on your blog and you are gonna get shit of biblical proportions.
5. Fat lady: I only include this on the list because of the sheer amount of crap I’ve received when I make fun of fat people and homosexuals. I’ve lost many readers and even some family members have red-assed me on occasion.
Free Advice for Today: “When reading self-help books, include the Bible.”
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.