Quote of the Day: “For most folks, no news is good news; for the press, good news is not news.”
- Gloria Borger
I know you have all been waiting for the update on the retard that was posing as a Marine. For those that don’t know anything about this, here is your primer:
- March 10th, 2010: Ass Clown
- March 18th, 2010: Ass Clown, Part Two
So it seems I am not the only one up in arms about this waste of DNA. I got this note by someone worse off than me:
Subject: Regarding Jaime St. Clair
I can give you his real name, address, dob, phone number…whatever will help you nail him. He is a con artist and a thief.
I was also contacted by another irate Marine who expresses himself very Marine-like (ha):
I would like to say hello, My Name Is Brad I took an interest in Jamie St. Claire de- pole smoker I have some intel that’s going to make your pecker tingle. Due to OPSEC I know you keep this under wraps until it goes down! My Boy Alex and I have been hot on this shit ever since we ran across his sorry as on the group (of angry 03’s) F’n Boot on FB.
His REAL info:
Name: James Michael January
D.O.B: July 11, 1989
Hometown: Hazelcrest IL.
The FBI assured us he will be picked up within 48hrs as of this morning. We think “Old Bill” on the FACTOR @ FOX NEWS would have a great time with this. I have several Photos he posted. I have a special kind of hate for this turd. Granted I was FAR from a MODEL Marine. I hope this gives you some comfort.
3/2 Kilo.co, S.T.A. plt
I wrote to Facebook explaining to them that the dingle-berry was using my pictures and they responded with the following:
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We have removed or disabled access to the third-party or user-generated content you have reported to us for violating our Statement of Rights & Responsibilities. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
Thanks for contacting Facebook,
I did receive some questions about the quiz I sent to the faker and I was torn between explaining the answers and not making it easier for him and others to fake their way in the future. Here is a conversation I had with one of the followers of this drama:
I tried to minimize questions he could find on the net and you are right, some of the questions are Marine lore only a true Marine would know but I will answer your specific ones here:
“Why did JJ tie that buckle?”
– Answer: this is an acronym (JJDIDTIEBUCKLE) that stand for the 14 leadership principles. I asked it in a way that hopefully would not give away it as an acronym. In bootcamp, we are taught many lists of items that require acronyms to recall and this is one of the most famous. Another dead giveaway is if they think it’s the 11 leadership principles, which are represented by another acronym. Recruits invariably screw this up (“Are there 14 traits or 14 principles? 11 Traits? 11 principles? SHIT!”)
“When is the only time a recruit can have coffee?”
– Answer: never. Recruits are not allowed any caffeine to include coffee, soft drinks, or any kind of energy drink. We drink water and in the chowhall, there is juice and milk. I would have also accepted something to do with visitor’s Thursday (used to be Sunday before graduation) when the Recruit gets a few hours with his family who come to visit. He normally gets sick eating candy and junk (maybe even coffee or soda) while on with his family on the Depot.
“What is the “San Diego pause” and what causes it?”
– Answer: since the Depot shares a fenceline with the San Diego Airport runway, the roar of the planes taking off drown out everything, even Drill Instructors. So anything being relayed to the Recruits is paused for about 10 seconds while the plane takes off. It is a little surreal to listen to a royal ass-chewing, have it paused and the DI go into an almost serene state, and then explode all over again when the plane is done.
Free Advice for Today: “When visiting a small town at lunch time, chose the cafe on the square.”
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.